Are you interested in a fun, interesting, and motivating Author Talk or Book Reading for your Book Club? Or perhaps an "Alaska Night" presentation for your organization or group? I have a variety of multi-media presentations that are lively, informative, and inspiring. I'd love to come visit your group.
- April 21 and 22, 2017: Bookselling and signing at the Kenai Peninsula History Conference, Kenai Peninsula College in Soldotna, Alaska
- May 4, 2017 from 10:00 - 11:00 am: Slides, artifacts, Q & A on From Kansas Wheat Fields to Alaska Tundra: a Mennonite Family finds Home at Larkfield Place in Wichita, Kansas
- May 5, 2017: Bookselling and signing at The Country Register booth, at the Kansas Sampler Festival in Winfield, Kansas
- June 11 to 14, 2017: Local Tour guide for the Road Scholar Alaska's Playground program
- June 18 to 21, 2017: Local Tour guide for the Road Scholar Alaska's Playground program
- August 20 to 23, 2017: Local Tour guide for the Road Scholar Alaska's Playground program
- August 27 to 30, 2017: Local Tour guide for the Road Scholar Alaska's Playground program
- November 8, 2016 from 6:30 - 7:30 pm: Author Talk on 'A' is for Alaska: Teacher to the Territory and 'A' is for Anaktuvuk: Teacher to the Nunamiuts at the Parker Library, Parker, Colorado.
- April 5, 2016 from 2:30 - 4:30 pm: Slides and book readings of Alaska Bush Pilot Doctor and Homesteader for Fresno Pacific University Council of Senior Professionals, at Fresno Pacific University in Fresno, California.
Faith and Life Bookstore in Newton, KS
Workshop "Simply — Writing Down Personal Stories"
Research in Tanana, AK
Annual Salmon Bake & Fly-By at Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum in Anchorage, AK
Research in Anaktuvuk Pass, AK
Elk Meadow Elementary in Bend, OR
Cessna Aircraft Company in Wichita, KS
Speaking at Tabor College